Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a difference a day makes. Took a breath and started anew...Mom skills were churning on all 6 cylinders today. However I still needed to spend about 45 minutes at the end of the day watching youtube videos of Ricky Martin singing Vuelve and Te Recuerdo as well as Enrique Iglesias singing on the Today show with some lucky lucky lady from the audience. The kiss he planted on her face at the end of the song made me...well, made me think she was a very lucky girl. That was a long sentence.

I suppose listening to Ricky Martin sing brings me back to high school Spanish class with Senora Steiner and very very cute Scott McCoy on Monday mornings regaling to the class stories of his weekend partying and flashing me his special smile as if to suggest he cared that I was listening. Of course, I listened to every word, cute Mr. McCoy.

Still a geek after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment